Winchester SPX Defender 20 Gauge 18″ 5+1
The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Customer Care Plan
Our #1 mission is to provide you with the absolute best in Customer Service!
We are extending this optional Customer Care Plan on any new firearm purchased from Gunbuyer.com. We want you to feel confident with your purchase from Gunbuyer.com. If your gun ever has a warranty defect that you’re unable to address, send it to us and we will have it repaired free of charge, coordinate with the manufacturer to get it fixed, or issue credit for its fair market value that you can use towards a new firearm of your choice! We want you to know we stand behind what we sell and are here to provide the best service possible to our customers.
Along with our free shipping on firearms, this optional Customer Care Plan is just another way we choose to say THANK YOU for shopping with us!
Please visit our Customer Care Plan page for full plan details.
Gunbuyer.com Liability for breach of any warranty shall be limited to replacing or repairing the nonperforming or defective goods as determined by Gunbuyer.com. We shall not be liable for any other damages, direct, incidental or consequential.
Please contact Gunbuyer.com before sending any firearm for repair or replacement: 855-318-4867 [email protected]
MFG Part Number: 512252695
WINCHESTER 20GA SXP DEFENDER WINCHESTER SXP DEFENDER 20GA
The Winchester SPX Defender 20 Gauge pump action shotgun lives up to its name with an 18″ fixed cylinder choked barrel that allows for the use of slugs and delivers a wide pattern with buckshot. A traditional brass bead front sight provides a fast and accurate sight picture while a ribbed forearm and synthetic stock with textured gripping surfaces provide firm control even under stress. The receiver is drilled and tapped for scope bases. A hard chrome plated chamber and bore protects against internal corrosion and wear. Non-glare metal surfaces and durable black composite furniture provide external protection from corrosion and hard use. This reliable pump action shotgun is compact enough to use in tight quarters and easy to operate. The Defender’s cross bolt safety is easy to operate and the Inflex Technology recoil pad directs recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue. The Winchester SPX Defender 20 is the perfect choice for home defense. Its inertia-assisted action, six-shell total ammo capacity, durable composite stock and ribbed forearm give you an edge against any odds.
- SYNTHETIC STOCK WITH TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip and the non-glare matte black finish won’t give away your position
- TACTICAL RIBBED FOREARM for better control when you need it most
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- FIXED CYLINDER CHOKE barrel handles both slugs and buckshot
- ALLOY RECEIVER is drilled and tapped for scope bases
- TRADITIONAL BRASS BEAD FRONT SIGHT offers a fast, natural sight picture
- ROTARY BOLT with four massive lugs provides strength and solid lockup
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows easy cleaning
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily operated, even with gloves
- BLACK CHROME PROTECTION on the bolt and other components lasts longer than traditional bluing
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue
- Gauge: 20
- Action: Pump
- Chamber: 3″
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Drop at Comb: 1.375″
- Drop at Heal: 1.625“
- Weight: 6lbs
- Capacity: (5) 2.75″ shells
- Chamber: Chrome Plated Chamber and Bore
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
|Product Name||Winchester SPX Defender 20 Gauge 18″ 5 1|
Shipping & Returns
Here at Gunbuyer we make the shipping process fast and simple for you! Whether you are purchasing a firearm and having it sent to your local Federal Firearms dealer or you’re picking up some ammo and having it sent to your home, we’ve got you covered! For more details please visit our Shipping page.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority at Gunbuyer. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase or your package contents arrive damaged please review our Returns page for policy details and instructions.
Check items to add to the cart or