Taurus GX4 T.O.R.O. 9mm 3.06″ Barrel 11+1
The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Customer Care Plan
Our #1 mission is to provide you with the absolute best in Customer Service!
We are extending this optional Customer Care Plan on any new firearm purchased from Gunbuyer.com. We want you to feel confident with your purchase from Gunbuyer.com. If your gun ever has a warranty defect that you’re unable to address, send it to us and we will have it repaired free of charge, coordinate with the manufacturer to get it fixed, or issue credit for its fair market value that you can use towards a new firearm of your choice! We want you to know we stand behind what we sell and are here to provide the best service possible to our customers.
Along with our free shipping on firearms, this optional Customer Care Plan is just another way we choose to say THANK YOU for shopping with us!
Please visit our Customer Care Plan page for full plan details.
Gunbuyer.com Liability for breach of any warranty shall be limited to replacing or repairing the nonperforming or defective goods as determined by Gunbuyer.com. We shall not be liable for any other damages, direct, incidental or consequential.
Please contact Gunbuyer.com before sending any firearm for repair or replacement: 855-318-4867 [email protected]
MFG Part Number: 1-GX4MP931
Taurus GX4 T.O.R.O 9mm 11 1/13 1 1GX4MP931
The Taurus GX4 T.O.R.O. micro-compact pistol chambered in 9mm sets a new standard in affordable, high capacity, optic ready, concealed carry firearms. This ergonomic, striker fired wonder was designed from the ground up for every day carry. Packing a whopping 11 rounds in the included flush fit magazines, the Single Action Only GX4 is ready to protect you and yours. Weighing in at only 18.7 ounces with an overall length of 5.8 Inches and a width of only 1”, the GX4 is easy to conceal and wont weigh you down. Fast and accurate target acquisition comes through Glock compatible fixed steel white dot front and steel, serrated, drift adjustable rear sights. The ergonomic features of this affordable micro compact include replaceable backstraps, an aggressive but comfortable grip texture, reversible magazine release, and textured finger index pads for a consistent, repeatable grip under all conditions. Front and rear serrations aid in slide manipulation and grip/magazine cuts aid in stripping the magazine if required. Taurus gave extra attention to the trigger of the GX4, giving it a flat serrated face for positive contact, and a short pull with a crisp break at 6 lbs and short tactile reset. The Taurus G4X is made to be as durable as it is reliable with a Gas Nitride slide treatment and Teflon coated operational control parts. With an eye towards snag free operation, Taurus chose a recessed takedown lever that can be turned with a flat head screwdriver or almost any flat edge like a coin. Simply turn the lever, pull the trigger (after making sure the firearm is cleared) and remove the slide. Internally, a full length stainless steel chassis reduces flex and increases durability for the life of the firearm. The GX4 features a stainless, double captive guide rod with a 3” DLC coated barrel and as few moving parts as possible. Safety features include a visual loaded chamber indicator, striker block and trigger safety. The Taurus GX4 delivers everything you need in a high capacity micro compact at an unbeatable price.
The GX4 is covered by Taurus’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- OPTIC READY: The T.O.R.O. Taurus Optic Ready Option mounting pattern covers most popular red dot optics including: Shield RMSc, Holosun HS507K and HS407K, Sightmark Mini Shot A-Spec M3, Hex Wasp GE5077-MIC-RET, Sig RomeoZero, Riton 3 Tactix MPRD2, and Trijicon RMR cc with an optional adapter plate (sold separately).
- HIGH CAPACITY: Packing a whopping 11 rounds in the included flush fit magazines (10 rounds for states with restrictions/13 rounds with extended magazine), the Single Action Only GX4 is ready to protect you and yours.
- SHORT TACTILE TRIGGER: Taurus gave extra attention to the trigger of the GX4, giving it a flat serrated face for positive contact and a short take up with a crisp break at 6 lbs followed by a short tactile reset.
- COMFORT AND CONTROL: Replaceable backstraps, an aggressive but comfortable grip texture, reversible magazine release, and RMP textured finger index pads for a consistent, repeatable grip under all conditions.
- DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY: The GX4 uses a full length, stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and increase durability, stainless steel double captive guide rod and as few moving parts as possible.
- SAFETY: A striker block and trigger safety ensure your GX4 is drop safe and will not fire unless the trigger is pulled and a visual loaded chamber indicator to confirms the status of your firearm.
- Item Number: 1-GX4MP931
- Capacity: 11 Rounds
- Action: Single Action Only
- Firing System: Striker
- Front Sight: Fixed Steel White Dot
- Rear Sight: Serrated Drift Adjustable
- Slide Material: Steel Alloy
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Grip Material: Polymer
- Barrel Length: 3.06″
- Overall Length: 5.8″ w/ Small Backstrap – 6.05″ w/ Large Backstrap
- Overall Height: 4.4″
- Overall Width: 1.08″
- Weight: 18.7 oz
- Slide Finish: Gas Nitride Coating
- Frame Finish: Satin Black DLC
- Barrel Finish: Satin Black DLC Coating
- Safety Features: Striker Block, Trigger Safety, Visual Loaded Chamber Indicator
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Taurus GX4 T.O.R.O. 9mm Micro-Compact Pistol
- (2) 11-Round Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
|Product Name||Taurus GX4 T.O.R.O. 9mm 3.06″ Barrel 11 1|
|Barrel||3.00″ – 5.99″|
Shipping & Returns
Here at Gunbuyer we make the shipping process fast and simple for you! Whether you are purchasing a firearm and having it sent to your local Federal Firearms dealer or you’re picking up some ammo and having it sent to your home, we’ve got you covered! For more details please visit our Shipping page.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority at Gunbuyer. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase or your package contents arrive damaged please review our Returns page for policy details and instructions.
Check items to add to the cart or