Ruger PC Carbine Black Synthetic 9MM 16.12″ Threaded Barrel 17+1
Customer Care Plan
Our #1 mission is to provide you with the absolute best in Customer Service!
We are extending this optional Customer Care Plan on any new firearm purchased from Gunbuyer.com. We want you to feel confident with your purchase from Gunbuyer.com. If your gun ever has a warranty defect that you’re unable to address, send it to us and we will have it repaired free of charge, coordinate with the manufacturer to get it fixed, or issue credit for its fair market value that you can use towards a new firearm of your choice! We want you to know we stand behind what we sell and are here to provide the best service possible to our customers.
Along with our free shipping on firearms this optional Customer Care Plan is just another way we choose to say THANK YOU for shopping with us!
Please visit our Customer Care Plan page for full plan details.
Gunbuyer.com Liability for breach of any warranty shall be limited to replacing or repairing the nonperforming or defective goods as determined by Gunbuyer.com. We shall not be liable for any other damages, direct, incidental or consequential.
Please contact Gunbuyer.com before sending any firearm for repair or replacement: 855-318-4867 [email protected]
MFG Part Number: 19100
Ruger PC Carbine 9mm 16.12″ Barrel 17 1 19100
- Reversible magazine release
- 6-position, telescoping Magpul MOE buttstock
- Dead blow action with a custom tungsten weight
- Cold hammer-forged steel barrel is threaded
- Free-floating aluminum handguard with Magpul M-LOK accessory slots
- Light trigger pull
- Glass-filled polymer stock with mounting rails for AR grips
- Ergonomic pistol grip
- Easy takedown
- Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Luger Dead Blow-Action Rifle
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.