Glock 19 Gen 5 FS
Glock 19 for sale
The opinion of Armes Bastille
CATEGORY B WEAPON, SUBJECT TO AUTHORIZATION, PHOTOCOPY OF THE IDENTITY DOCUMENT AND ORIGINALS OF PARTS 1 AND 2 OF THE AUTHORIZATION.
Glock 19 Gen5 FS Pistol (Front Serrations):
This new generation of Glock pistols, derived from the model adopted by the FBI, includes the following improvements:
– grip ridges on the front of the cylinder head.
– a new match-grade barrel potentially capable of 2x better accuracy than before.
– a new finish for the breech and barrel consisting of nDLC protection (nitriding + Amorphous Diamond Carbon).
– a flared magazine well integrated into the carcass to facilitate magazine changes.
– an ambidextrous bolt retainer.
– a profile of the front of the cylinder head similar to that of the Glock 26.
– the handle no longer has fingerprints, so it is suitable for the hand of a greater majority of shooters regardless of the size of their fingers.
– the firing pin safety, the trigger and the trigger block comprising the ejector have been modified in order to soften the trigger.
– the new magazine features an orange riser and a slightly oversized magazine heel (pistol remains compatible with all older Glock magazines).
The list above is not exhaustive because more than 20 modifications have been made to this weapon.
– 9×19 caliber semi-automatic pistol.
– new 4″ (102mm) cold hammered GMB (Glock Marksman Barrel) match barrel.
– exceptional protection against corrosion and wear thanks to the new nDLC finish.
– Weight: 610 grams.
– delivered with 4 grip backs as on generation 4 pistols.
– delivered in case with charger, 2 15-shot magazines, and cleaning kit.
– made in Austria.
– classified in category B1.
Note: nDLC protection is currently exclusive to Generation 5.
This protection also makes it possible to increase the reliability of the weapon in the absence of lubricant and in adverse conditions thanks to an extremely low coefficient of friction. This nDLC protection is exclusive to the Glock manufacturing process.
The GLOCK 19 Gen4 pistol in 9 mm Luger offers great firepower while allowing to shoot quick and accurately. It is ideal for a more versatile role due to its reduced dimensions, without sacrificing all-important magazine capacity. The modular back strap system makes it possible to instantly customize its grip to accommodate any hand size. The reversible magazine catch makes it ideal for left and right-handed shooters.